Mid Coast Podiatry is located in the beautiful Manning Valley, our main clinic is in Taree, we also have satellite clinics in Wingham and Port Macquarie. The clinic offers all aspects of Podiatric care from general treatments to sports podiatry. Do you want to have amazing surf and beautiful beaches on your doorstep? Forests galore if you’re into mountain biking or hiking?
- Passionate about podiatry…. Do you want to help people to be active healthy and happy?
- Eager to learn, grow and expand your clinical, professional and personal skills?
- Someone willing to contribute to a supportive, but dynamic and innovative team culture?
- A supportive team member who loves to be part of something bigger than just you?
- Available to start now
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working hours: fulltime, four days or three..
- We use top of the range equipment and follow the latest research.
- We want you to become the best podiatrist you can be, we offer a mentoring program and we will guide you in the area of Podiatry that you become passionate about.
- Education is important, we allocate you funds for CPD each financial year and encourage you to attend courses and conferences.
- Team is an important word for us: you will be working alongside four podiatrists and admin staff. Our team is friendly, dynamic and fun.
New graduate or experienced… we would be delighted to hear from you!
If you’re the person for us, please send a covering letter telling us why you’d like to join the team and your resume to email@example.com or apply online below