Late Cancellation and Failure to Attend Policy
Mid Coast Podiatry is committed to providing the highest quality care and achieving the best possible treatment outcomes for patients.
Due to our long appointment waiting lists, the following late cancellation and failure to attend
policy applies to all patients;
1) By accepting an appointment time at the time the booking is made, the patient agrees to adhere to the late cancellation and failure to attend policy
1.2) By accepting an appointment time at the time the booking is made, the patient acknowledges that any subsequent reminder phone calls or text messages are a courtesy service and that the late cancellation and failure to attend policy stands from the time of the initial booking, irrespective of any reminder services
2) Any appointment cancellation made with less than 12 hours notice will incur a cancellation fee $40.
3) Late cancellation fees must be paid within 7 days of the cancelled appointment
4) If the appointment is not rescheduled at the time of cancellation, all outstanding late cancellation fees must be paid prior to booking a new appointment
5) Failure to attend without any notification to the clinic will incur a $40 fee
6) Failure to attend fees must be paid within 7 days of the missed appointment
7) All outstanding failure to attend fees must be paid priorto booking a new appointment
8) If you fail to attend on two consecutive occasions, we reserve the right to discharge you from our service.
9) By ticking the box on the New Patient Details form, all patients agree to these conditions
For further information regarding the Mid Coast Podiatry Late Cancellation Policy, please phone 02 6551 4815